Monday 2 July 2012

Rimmel London Pro Matte Finish Top Coat!


When my friend got me Rimmel Pro Matte Top Coat I couldn't wait to try it. 

I Love experimenting with my nails, and this matte look is definitely something a bit different and fun.


You can get it from most beauty reatailers such as Boots or Superdrug for £4.59

You can pretty much use any nail colour underneath, but I would probably avoid using shiny metallic colours as they can look dull rather than matte.





I start by painting my nails with two coats of Nail Paint by Barry M in Peach Melba (You can use any colour or make of nail colour you like).



Once dry I apply the matte top coat and after a few seconds, when the top coat is starting to dry, you can see the colour matte-ifying.




Once its dry your good to go!

Yes its that easy!

Personally I really like the matte look but its down to personal preference.

I cant fault this product at all as it does exactly what it says on the tin! :)


Matte finish on the left, normal finish on the right :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment